Malyszko Photography’s mission is to produce compelling images for corporate, educational and institutional clients that communicate effectively with customers, investors and employees. Working directly with clients or through their ad agencies and design firms, Michael takes photographs that comprise true documentary photography, casual and formal portraiture, and set-up situations involving the direction of company personnel or actors/models. The culture at Malyszko Photography is one that assures that our photo shoots are pleasant and relaxed experiences for everyone involved.
Mark Kozlowski is a professional photographer specializing in advertising, editorial, people, children, location and studio work. He is fully digitally capable and doing all of his work digitally now. His workflow and delivery is in keeping with the industry’s ‘Best Practices’ and he is fully aware of pre-press needs and file requirements for high-resolution, ready-to-print file delivery to his clients. Based in the heart of the New York State ‘Capital Region’ of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and Saratoga Springs he is called ‘Mr. Upstate’ for his ability to travel and cover all locations in Upstate New York – as well as all of New England and New York City (he had a studio in NYC for 18 years before moving to upstate New York). Mark is well versed and well published He has photographed everything from major advertising campaigns to celebrities to animals and children. He has decades of experience and is exceptionally talented and basically modest. He loves to work – and is kind to babies, animals, art directors, editors, writers, designers and photobuyers. Mark’s geographic accessibility for assignments in the Upstate New York, New England and Northeast Region.
– locally to all of Eastern New York State & the Capital Region: Albany, Schenectady, Troy and Saratoga Springs.
– Western New York State and Central New York: Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse, Utica, Binghamton, Ithaca and Elmira.
– All points to the North – from the Adirondacks to Plattsburg, New York, into Canada to Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa and Toronto.
– To the East: all of Vermont, New Hampshire and Southern Maine.
– To the South: all of the New York State Hudson Valley Region, Massachusetts including Boston, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
– Also available in New York City and throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, in Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Michael A. Schwarz is a photographer/videographer and digital photography consultant based in Atlanta,Georgia. Over a 30-year career, Michael has completed more than 6,000 assignments for publications like USA Today, Fortune, The Chronicle of Higher Education, Sports Illustrated, Time, Newsweek, LIFE, National Geographic, The New York Times, National Geographic Traveler, U.S. News & World Report, Business Week and Forbes. His corporate clients have included The Home Depot, UPS and The Coca-Cola Company.
Michael is a 3-time Pulitzer Prize nominee, has received a number of awards from the Pictures of the Year competition and was a winner of the Dag Hammarskjold Award for Human Rights Advocacy Journalism. Once upon a time, LIFE Magazine named Michael one of the top 10 young photographers in the U.S.