Available for assignments throughout Hawaii and the Pacific Rim.
Experience in aerial, agriculture, architecture, clean rooms, executive/environmental portraits, heavy industry, medicine, resorts and travel. Thirty years of work for Fortune 500 companies and major advertising agencies. Strong panoramic shooter.
I SPECIALIZE IN FINE ART, MAINLY B&W PHOTOGRAPHY FROM AROUND THE WORLD. IN THE LAST 14 YEARS MY FOCUS IS USA,CHINA AND ISRAEL. I HAVE EXTENSIVE COLLECTIONS OF FIBER PRINTS IN ALL AREAS OF LIFE IN CITIES AND FAMILIES’ LIVES.
Peter B. Kaplan is a commercial/editorial photographer who has traveled the world, photographing our most treasured monuments. Specializing in heights, Peter has perched himself atop the Golden Gate Bridge for Eastman Kodak, braved the winds on the antennae of the much-missed World Trade Center for Life Magazine, and rose high above the Brandenberg Gate for a German Bundepost advertisement. Peter has recently rededicated himself to nature and fine art photography, which marked the early stages of his career.
Mark Kozlowski is a professional photographer specializing in advertising, editorial, people, children, location and studio work. He is fully digitally capable and doing all of his work digitally now. His workflow and delivery is in keeping with the industry’s ‘Best Practices’ and he is fully aware of pre-press needs and file requirements for high-resolution, ready-to-print file delivery to his clients. Based in the heart of the New York State ‘Capital Region’ of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and Saratoga Springs he is called ‘Mr. Upstate’ for his ability to travel and cover all locations in Upstate New York – as well as all of New England and New York City (he had a studio in NYC for 18 years before moving to upstate New York). Mark is well versed and well published He has photographed everything from major advertising campaigns to celebrities to animals and children. He has decades of experience and is exceptionally talented and basically modest. He loves to work – and is kind to babies, animals, art directors, editors, writers, designers and photobuyers. Mark’s geographic accessibility for assignments in the Upstate New York, New England and Northeast Region.
– locally to all of Eastern New York State & the Capital Region: Albany, Schenectady, Troy and Saratoga Springs.
– Western New York State and Central New York: Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse, Utica, Binghamton, Ithaca and Elmira.
– All points to the North – from the Adirondacks to Plattsburg, New York, into Canada to Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa and Toronto.
– To the East: all of Vermont, New Hampshire and Southern Maine.
– To the South: all of the New York State Hudson Valley Region, Massachusetts including Boston, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
– Also available in New York City and throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, in Baltimore and Washington, D.C.