Mark Kozlowski Photography, Inc.
Mark Kozlowski is a professional photographer specializing in advertising, editorial, people, children, location and studio work. He is fully digitally capable and doing all of his work digitally now. His workflow and delivery is in keeping with the industry’s ‘Best Practices’ and he is fully aware of pre-press needs and file requirements for high-resolution, ready-to-print file delivery to his clients. Based in the heart of the New York State ‘Capital Region’ of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and Saratoga Springs he is called ‘Mr. Upstate’ for his ability to travel and cover all locations in Upstate New York – as well as all of New England and New York City (he had a studio in NYC for 18 years before moving to upstate New York). Mark is well versed and well published He has photographed everything from major advertising campaigns to celebrities to animals and children. He has decades of experience and is exceptionally talented and basically modest. He loves to work – and is kind to babies, animals, art directors, editors, writers, designers and photobuyers. Mark’s geographic accessibility for assignments in the Upstate New York, New England and Northeast Region.
– locally to all of Eastern New York State & the Capital Region: Albany, Schenectady, Troy and Saratoga Springs.
– Western New York State and Central New York: Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse, Utica, Binghamton, Ithaca and Elmira.
– All points to the North – from the Adirondacks to Plattsburg, New York, into Canada to Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa and Toronto.
– To the East: all of Vermont, New Hampshire and Southern Maine.
– To the South: all of the New York State Hudson Valley Region, Massachusetts including Boston, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
– Also available in New York City and throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, in Baltimore and Washington, D.C.